The magic of Cartoons
Classic Disney cartoons and the new Pixar and DreamWorks ones are so great! I always enjoy them with so much pleasure, especially because hidden among their childish look you can actually find really good useful life philosophies! And I must admit that the cartoons are magic for me because of the amazing great songs as well!
What’s your favourite Disney / Pixar cartoon moment, philosophy, song or dance ? I’d love to update my cartoon to watch list with your recommendations 🙂
Here are some of my favourite life philosophies from cartoons:
- Bare necessities or the simple life philosophy- from The Jungle Book
- Hakuna Matata – The problem free philosophy – from the Lion King
And when cartoons meet art – Walt Disney meeting Salvador Dali – it is Destiny that something amazingly beautiful appears 🙂
How about the rhythms?
- This one may not have any philosophy in it, but damn I love the happy rhythm 😛 can’t help moving on it! I wanna be like you from The Jungle Book
- The Little Mermaid’s songs “Kiss the girl” and “Under the see” are among my favourites
- Oooh, and the funny dance from Puss in Boots 🙂
- I’m behind with watching some of the new cartoons, but I saw the trailers and I’m sure the Happy Feet 1 and 2 soundtrack will be in my top great moments and song list once I’ll see these cartoons! 🙂
Use the comments to tell me your cartoon preferences, inspire me to watch/rewatch the most beautiful cartoons. 🙂