Wheel of emotions
Today’s discovery: The fascinating & colourful wheel of emotions.
Robert Plutchik created a wheel of emotions in 1980 which consisted of 8 basic emotions and 8 advanced emotions each composed of 2 basic ones. – read here more http://www.thefullwiki.org/List_of_emotions and I’m sure there are more links to be read on this theme, just google it and give me the links and conclusions as well after, bitte 🙂 I’m always eager to learn new perspectives 🙂
My personal conclusions, in the order they appeared, shortly after finding out about this wheel of emotions:
- Love is as green as a Mojito! :)) and then Cristina completed…love is always in alcohol!
- Love is between the Mojito’s green and the lemonade’s yellow! Interesting! 🙂
- Love is composed of Joy + Trust….I knew it! :))
- Trust is so important in a relationship. Now I understand why I never could understand jealousy or accept it. But those people who are jealous must be terrible unhappy and missing love and happiness in their lives….
- Confusion is not an emotion! So…this is only part of the brain & logic business, you little defensive hedgehog!….if you want emotions, loosen up and take your business from your brain to your heart and soul, then you will know the way ;)).
- Song associated: Soha – Tourbillion 🙂 …spinning around the wheel of emotions :)) if you don’t understand french & spanish, download and read this document: Tourbillion – Soha _ Lyrics translated in English, it’s worth reading it while listening to the song ;))
- I have to investigate more and understand better this entire concept of wheel of emotions! I found also another interesting link…not sure if it’s based on the same theory http://www.dotolearn.com/organizationtools/EmotionsColorWheel/index.htm + plus I found a different topic to investigate – the emotions of change http://www.lessons4living.com/wheel_of_life1.htm
I wish you a happy lovable spinning around! ;))